profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Thursday, January 12, 2006 @ 7:06 pm
ah lians! Hellooooo :) Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUYING!!! Next, today I went into friendster. For the first time in a very long time. And guess what appeared on the screen as soon as I logged on. A message on the Friendster bulletin thingy. By... ![]() vINnY! (WaHhH, ShHoO ChIiO BuUxX wOrRxXzZ!) Wait, there's more! This was on her profile. ![]() Aww so sweet! Haha no, seriously, I find it really sweet. Too sweet. Way too sweet to be coming from that "sluttish" girl up there. Well actually she kinda has nice Haha! Okay so... her friends. Introducing... ![]() sExY. I actually put the "sexy" thing on myself to sorta label it because I have alot of pics haha! Besides, it also helps to censor the humongous THINGS that are either *GASP* real, photoshopped, a push-up bra, or fake. Actually I have a feeling they're real. Haha. Her profile took a super long time to load, but I managed to load a little before I just gave up and clicked another random person. She said,"miie fwenster is gurlz onli sorry guyz." Sheesh. She comes across to me as one of those really shallow people who reckon guys only go for a girl's huge... uhm. Papayas? Watermelons? Coconuts? Oranges? Haha. Okay whatever. On to the next person!! ![]() This is bAbYyDoLLx! As you can see, she's a "mickeyy addict". What's up with the stupid "rosy cheeks" anyway? She kinda reminds me of some character of a cartoon but that cartoon name just slipped my mind. Haha. But seriously, she looks like a doll. OH YEAH! HER NAME IS BABYDOLLX ANYWAY! Haha yes. And do you know what!! So many "ah-lians" use "DOLL" in their friendster names!!! Okay anyway I digress. This one had many other pictures that were very nicely photoshopped! I must say, her photoshopping skills aren't too shabby, but if only it were used for the... greater good instead of her face. All the photos contain her, and her only. Of course la, it's a friendster profile. But still! Why so self-centered!! x) ![]() Hahahaha it looks like "edited by: stupid me". ![]() My WHAT?! Erm. Nice pose(s)? ![]() Haha. OH YEAH, what's up with the pink hair? Although I must admit, it is quite funky! ![]() Hello? What is she wearing? ANYWAY, I TOLD YOU THIS GIRL'S PHOTOSHOPPING ISN'T TOO BAD. As in, the way she puts the pictures of herself together. Not the way she "beautifies" herself. I doubt she does anyway. And she doesn't really need to, not with all the colours and textures and everything that she uses. Haha! Now I think I know why Miss Singapore Universes usually don't win. Can I ask, why must so many people our age be like that? Well my Dad thinks it's individuality, but I disagree. Throngs of them wear short short pleated miniskirts and off-shoulder tops with accessories. So many of them stare "wide-eyed" and with their cheeks puffed out at the camera. They sure know how to spend the hard-earned money of their parents on 1) weird clothes, 2) their cameras, 3) the mirror. I wonder whether they actually study. You know, I think they do! I was at Popular one day with my Mom, and there was this 13/14-year-oldish girl wearing a brown off-shoulder dress with a pink halter thing inside. She was picking out some assessment books with HER Mom. So she looked at all the books in front of her, reached out, and picked almost every single ENGLISH one. Girl: *Pick books and drop in basket that mother is carrying* Mother: *Flinches from the sudden increase in weight* Hao, ni hai xu yao shen me? (Okay, what else do you need?) Girl: *Takes a Math book and flips through it, makes a "yuck" face then holds it as if it's poisonous and puts it back down* Mom, can you stop speaking chinese to me? Talk in English! If you talk in chinese I won't listen to anything you say. {and she said it in a really fake american/british/aussie accent.} Mother: ... That proves that some people like them DO study! On the other hand, it also showed me how rude they can be, even to their own parents. I mean, who does that to their parents! Threatening? Ordering? Her mother could even resist slapping her on the face. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT!! I was looking through some A Math assessment book, then she (the daughter) looked at me and said LOUDLY,"Act smart!" WT*!!! Okay maybe that was just ONE ah-lian. I'm not saying that all are like that. I hope not. I really do. I sound so gormless. This took an hour to type. Whoohoo this entry is fan-tastically long! Hahaha "fan-tastic" from Mac's new rice burger thing! Went to Serene with Zhang, Farhana and Kris after school :) IT'S DINNER TIME AND I'M HUNGRY. Byebye :) <3 |